Our office continues to follow protocols and guidelines to provide the safest environment for our patients and our team.
Safety is always our number one focus and your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
To Our Patients
We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by the CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. By following the guidelines of the CDC, OSHA and the ADA we are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols.
- If you are not feeling well we ask that you reschedule your appointment. Broken appointment fees will be waved until further notice.
- If you have a cough, fever or flu like symptoms you will not be allowed in the office and your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Please notify us if you have recently traveled; if it has been less than 14 days you appointment will be rescheduled
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment and unless absolutely necessary we ask that anyone with you remain outside
- Once you arrive for your appointment please call our office and let us know you are here. Please remain in your car until we are ready for you
- In an attempt to be as contactless as possible, we will be sending links as a text or email for you to complete any forms necessary and to pay for your visit
- We will take your temperature using a contactless thermometer
- You will be asked to remove your mask/face covering and gloves and sanitize your hands
Changes We Have Made
Our clinical staff will look a little different as they may be wearing the following:
- An FDA authorized and NIOSH approved N95/KN95 mask
- Face Shield
- Eye Protection
- Hair Cover
- Surgical Gown
- We are happy to say that we have medical grade air purifiers throughout the office.
- Screening all patients and staff upon entering the office.
- Strategically scheduling appointment times to limit the number of patients entering and exiting the office at the same time.
- Barriers installed at the front desk.
- Removed all magazines and pamphlets throughout the office.
- Limited seating in our reception area.
- Enhancing procedural protocol to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental treatment.
- Enhanced personal protective equipment (PPP) for all staff.
- Front Desk protected by a glass barrier
- Frequent disinfection of office-wide high touch surfaces.
We appreciate your patience as we move forward. Please be aware that your appointment date and or time could change due to scheduling limitations. We will notify you of any changes.
We have found a cool article explaining the importance of your oral health, and studies that show that the Dentist’s office is a safe space.