COVID-19 UPDATE 05/05/20
Agape Dentist is Open for Dental Emergencies
Agape Dentist is open during the COVID-19 public health crisis to serve the community and help alleviate the strain on our hospitals.
If you are in pain, we can help. Urgent dental issues may include inflammation or infection, swelling or bleeding, chipped teeth, lost crowns or any other damage
From Dr. Massabni
Your health and safety are always our top priority. We implemented infection control procedures that meet or exceed the CDC’s requirements and we are using all necessary protective masks and equipment.
Our goal is to provide premium dentistry and exceptional care during this crisis, and we appreciate the trust you place in Agape Dentist.
Dr. Massabni Agape Dentist Founder
Health & Safety Info
We always comply with all CDC and OSHA directives for disease prevention and protection. In addition to sterilizing our clinical areas, we are asking our patients to thoroughly wash their hands when they arrive for their appointment and before leaving.
Protecting Yourself & Your Family
It’s still cold and flu season, and the same practices that stop the spread of these common illnesses are recommended.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly for at least 20 seconds. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are also effective.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. Wash your hands afterward.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Get plenty of rest, drink plenty of fluids, eat healthy foods, and manage your stress.
- And see additional guidance from the CDC.
Emotional Wellness Support
The outbreak of the coronavirus may be stressful for you and your family. Here are some resources to support your family’s mental health, including how to talk to children in a reassuring way.
- Wellness Resources – A broad range of self-care resources including apps, audio activities, articles, and more.
- Manage Anxiety & Stress – CDC resource on managing mental health and coping during COVID-19 for children and caregivers.
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus – The Child Mind Institute offers suggestions and resources for talking to young people about COVID-19.